Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello I am Charlene Seale, Brandon's teacher. Here is this latest blog that he emailed to me:

Now I will tell you my personal opinion towards the result of the survey question where most students said that they think that we should payoff the national debt in Canada.
I would say that I thought that the students would have taken the freedom to choose freely and to expand their horizons in the different possibilities. There are many other things we could do with surplus money. In the end I still agree with my fellow classmates who think we should pay it off so we can have a debt free future.
I am of two minds, on one hand I think we should be responsible and pay our debt.  On the other hand I feel we could do much more with the opportunity of a rare surplus. We should explore options such as putting more into education and health initiatives.  These are just suggestions, I am sure there are a multitude of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment